This list is provided as a courtesy and does not imply an endorsement of any of these activities.
Lake City Contra Dance
Come contra dancing with Cis Hinkle and Super Trad, Thursday evening before Supersonic!
Directions to the new hall can be found here.
– Visit the Ballard Locks
– Take a walk at Golden Gardens Park
– Play pinball while eating ice cream at Full Tilt
– If you can tear yourself away from dancing, the Ballard Farmers Market is year-round
– Take a chocolate factory tour at Theo Chocolate
– Visit the offbeat art in the Fremont neighborhood and say “Hello” to the Fremont Troll
– Visit The Frye Art Museum (free)
– Learn about Seattle history with MOHAI
– Prepare for takeoff at the Museum of Flight
– Get a tropical feeling at the Volunteer Park Conservatory
– Question reality or take a walk with butterflies at the Pacific Science Center
– Take a walk at the Washington Park Arboretum
– Go underground
– Find new reading material at The Elliott Bay Book Company
– Visit Seattle’s Chinatown, especially The Wing
– Go bouldering with the Seattle Bouldering Project
– Geek out at the Living Computer Museum